There’s a common misconception that tennis necklaces are for women only, but looking at red carpets and star-studded events, you’ll see that it’s very much for men, too. From world-class rappers to A-list celebrities, men’s tennis necklaces are quickly becoming everyone’s favorite accessory. It’s an elegant accessory that will instantly elevate your outfit and overall look. Today, we’re going to talk about how to style a men’s tennis necklace and how to pick the perfect type for you.
Should Men Wear Tennis Necklaces?
The answer is a resounding YES!
Men’s Diamond Tennis Necklaces are made up of sparkling diamonds one after the other set on a precious metal chain. You’ll notice a ton of celebrities and actors donning these necklaces, either on their own or stacked with other chains, and it adds a level of elegance and allure to their outfits. It is also an excellent jewelry piece if you’re looking for something that’s easy to style and wear for daily use.
Are Tennis Chains Unisex?
While tennis necklaces have been primarily marketed as women's jewelry, unisex and men's versions have become increasingly popular. Men’s tennis necklaces are available in a more robust and masculine design, making them suitable for any gender. The beauty of tennis chains lies in their versatility, making them a great addition to both men's and women's wardrobes.
How Do I Style My Men’s Tennis Necklace?
Here are some tips to make your tennis necklace pop:
- You can wear the necklace alone, letting it hang outside your T-shirt for a casual look, or tuck it in when dressing up for a more formal occasion.
- You can also consider adding a diamond pendant or a plain gold pendant to add some flair to the tennis chain.
What Type of Tennis Necklace Looks Best on a Man?
Choosing the right tennis necklace for your style is crucial. Here are some options to consider:
- Wearing a 20-inch 9 Carat Total Weight Men's Tennis Necklace in 14k White Gold can give you an understated and elegant appearance for everyday wear. It is the perfect length to suit your everyday shirts, and the diamonds are just the perfect size for daily use. It is large enough to be eye-catching, but not too big to be distracting.
- A 13 Carat Men's Tennis Chain will give an extra layer of glamour and elevate your style with a touch of sophistication. This is the perfect choice if you're preparing for a special night out and you want to elevate your formal wear with a brilliant neck piece.
- Try a 15 Carat Total Black Diamond Tennis Chain for a unique and striking look. Not a lot of people wear this so it is definitely a standout design. The 2.8MM black diamonds stand out in contrast to the yellow gold tennis chain or white gold tennis chain. This is a truly masculine piece that is edgy, contemporary, and exceptional.
Should Guys Wear A Yellow Gold Tennis Chain or White Gold Tennis Chain ?
Choosing between yellow gold tennis chain and while gold tennis chain comes down to personal preference and how it complements your skin tone. Yellow gold often complements warmer skin tones, while white gold suits cooler undertones. Experiment, have fun, and make a statement with this versatile accessory!